Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How to almanac bold comedy videos

How to almanac bold comedy videos Video Clips.





I was using a Dazzle* recorder to create game play videos. As far as I know, at the time of this recording, there was no HD recorder by Dazzle*. If there was an HD recorder, you could simply disconnect your PS3 or Xbox 360, from their HDMI port and connect it to the recording device. I didn't include a tutorial on how to use the Windows movie maker for this, so visit this Youtube link for a brief use of that program: www.youtube.com Sorry for any concepts, or information I didn't pronounce right, becuase I have alot of distractions that can interrupt me at any time, so I have limited focus. Visit my website at: erebusonyx.com for more tutorials and a social networking place for gamers and mmo players. Also, the camera I was using is a Kodak (the worst piece of crap I have ever bought) and it is really blurry and can't pick up dark areas, so the video is a little pixelated and blurry. If you would like me to add you to my PSN, my ID is NSOS

Keywords: record game play, how to, media, ps3, xbox, 360, wii, online, Youtube, upload

Laptop Backpack Wenger swiss army laptop bags

No comments:

Post a Comment