Friday, September 23, 2011

My gaming rig - the cathode lights sound activated

My gaming rig - the cathode lights sound activated On YouTube.





====== ====== FIRST READ TO ME! : D Song: DJ Splash - Bass is Kicking (Remix) Well, this is my system of play. It is not the best, but that is what I want and I just turned on the lights cathode sound I've ordered from Xoxide.com installed. Very pleased with them. Computer Specifications: Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 overclocked to 3.2 GHz Memory: Patriot Viper 240-pin 800MHz 4G Kit PC-6400 Dual C HDD: Seagate ST3500320AS 500G SATA2 w/32M Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260 PCIE DDR3 w / 896MMonitor: Acer 23 "Wide HDMI LCD Monitor Black Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Headset price: Turtle Beach Ear Force HPA2 Gaming Keyboard Logitech G15 keyboard Logitech G5 Gaming Mouse Surface: Razer Destructor OS: Windows Vista 64bit Motherboard Gigabyte EP45-UD3 Intel P45 S775 DDR2, SATA, because HD: Antec 900 Mid-Tower Lights: Logisys 15in Cold Cathode w / Sound Module (2) ordered by www.xoxide.com lights

Tags: Cold, Cathode, Lights, My, Gaming, Rig, Sound, Activated, Logisys, Blue, dj, splash, xoxide, mango, theory, mangotheory

how to make a pressure cooker Organic Royal Matcha Green Tea plans for building a cat tree

No comments:

Post a Comment